Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Please post the locations of any datacrons found in game. List as much information as possible to assist fellow guild members in locating them.
25Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Things I have that YOU might want!

The intention of this thread is for you to make a single post that you keep updated with items you feel guildies will want/need. Feel free to post quite literally anything that will be of some sort of value. Lets try to keep item rarity above unco...
Member avatar small Vioar 5y
Vioar1122Member avatar small Vioar 5y
General Discussion

Reserving Character Names

If you have a character name that you think will be popular and possibly not available when the game opens for you, list it here so that whenever someone gets access, if they are able, they can reserve the name on the server.
Small Wraiven 5y
Wraiven14312Small Jacinta 5y
General Discussion

Helpful for anyone who didn't beta, and maybe a bit for those who did

http://www.torhead.com/guides/swtor-for-the-wow-player
Small Wraiven 5y
Wraiven156Small Wraiven 5y
General Discussion

Authenticators

Physical security keys are now available for purchase. The free digital one says coming soon for Apple devices and 'select Android and Blackberry' devices. I'm going to hold out for that one, so hopefully it shows up soon...and works on my Android...
Small Jacinta 5y
Jacinta5192Small Targax 5y
General Discussion

Coversation system

This is how all the interations will gobwhahahahaha
Small Ravenor 5y
Ravenor393Small Ravenor 5y
General Discussion

Funnies!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1a2dpG/www.collegehumor.com/video/3851245/star-wars-retold-by-someone-who-hasnt-seen-it/Seems legit...
Small Targax 5y
Targax292Small Ravenor 5y
General Discussion

So...What's everyone playing?

I'm playing 2 characters at the same time:Name: ArioClass: Sith SorcererSpec: HealerName: XaxiaClass: Imperial AgentSpec: Healer
Small Zoxea 5y
Zoxea15317Small Ravenor 5y
General Discussion

Serious Problem!

We have far too few sorcerers in the guild! I fear there may come a time when we dont have enough force lightning to go around!Seriously though, do we have far too many of one class? Or is diversity not that important in this game? Like how does g...
Small Ravenor 5y
Ravenor14386Small Glitch 5y
Page 1